Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

YAAAY ciara AND vaporwave 2 things i like very muuuch^^

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

this is why i love NG!!

Techno Cop (Sega Genesis); THE GHOUL REVIEW #2 Techno Cop (Sega Genesis); THE GHOUL REVIEW #2

i like the concept of reviews with your old style and voice acting.. and this twist xD GOLD!
but how do you keep this "unprofessional looking" animations and voices? dont take this the wrong way tho! im really into it^^

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for the response! I don't know what to do about the "unprofessional" stuff.

It's just what I do :- )

Hide Hide

Amazing! The first time the monster made some nioses i was like what the hell... Awesome atmosphere with that mist, sp00ky ambiant soundtrack and a nice point and click adventure too!

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

A bit hard but incredible work for 2 days! I love the style and that dubstep tune in my ear really builds the tension X-X

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

y cant i ever play games? the games never get my keyboard commands.. sounds and looks very beautiful tho.-.

杜王町MORIOH CHO!Radio~ 杜王町MORIOH CHO!Radio~

<3<3<3<3

For Samurais For Samurais

I enjoy it, but thats more heavy metal, dont you think?

BERSERKYD responds:

Cool man ! YEah its kinda metal alternative, but the vibe for me is closer to punk rock I use to listen, like strung out wich is punk/metal. That could have been in metal as well your right... Thanks for the review !

We Are Number One But It's Future Funk We Are Number One But It's Future Funk

Survival [Page 2] Survival [Page 2]

love the artstyle already and like where this is going.... :3

CoconutMoose responds:

Happy you like it!

The Death of the Net and the New Gods of the Internet The Death of the Net and the New Gods of the Internet

exactly