Hide Hide

Amazing! The first time the monster made some nioses i was like what the hell... Awesome atmosphere with that mist, sp00ky ambiant soundtrack and a nice point and click adventure too!

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

A bit hard but incredible work for 2 days! I love the style and that dubstep tune in my ear really builds the tension X-X

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

y cant i ever play games? the games never get my keyboard commands.. sounds and looks very beautiful tho.-.

Where is cat? Where is cat?

WOW that was a awesome game when u consider that 3 children worked on it too! A perfect game for children, short, not too hard and cute

WORMBALL WORMBALL

WOW! Really i enjoyed playing it very much. The music is adding such a dreamy atmosphere, it could be a hotline miami soundtrack EASILY! Also the effort done in the layout of the table is amazing. It could be a bit less pixely tho, but all in all a very beautiful game!

Happy Birthday Ted Happy Birthday Ted

What a wonderful idea x)) Transitions are a bit clunky but damn^^ what a kind gift

DidiEsmeralda responds:

thank you very much for your comments

Pulse Runner Pulse Runner

I really like this game, n+ was a cool thing when i was young. But y arent the songs longer? Its much wasted potential, that they have to loop so often and interrupt the musical flow :(

strawberryclock hitman strawberryclock hitman

Just aids. I like it thou, has a nice touch

Torpedo Tophat Torpedo Tophat

A nice little game with really good, relaxing music d-.-b Very enjoyable. Unlike others, who seem to just try it 3 times then give 1 and a half stars, I could figure out the controles by reading and soon the score-formula made sense. The sprites used also are well chosen.

cloxton responds:

Thank you for the kind and informative review.

Meet The Dev Meet The Dev

Ended with 10 points but it feels like I got them all. Beautiful game!

Namlich responds:

Thank you. Im very happy you enjoyed it!