Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

YAAAY ciara AND vaporwave 2 things i like very muuuch^^

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

this is why i love NG!!

Techno Cop (Sega Genesis); THE GHOUL REVIEW #2 Techno Cop (Sega Genesis); THE GHOUL REVIEW #2

i like the concept of reviews with your old style and voice acting.. and this twist xD GOLD!
but how do you keep this "unprofessional looking" animations and voices? dont take this the wrong way tho! im really into it^^

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for the response! I don't know what to do about the "unprofessional" stuff.

It's just what I do :- )

The Worst Bad Dream The Worst Bad Dream

Very great delivery! Liked the way the monster phased through the wall and just stood there looking at the viewer... sp00ky

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

This looks soo legit.. Absolutely fantastic! Very smooth transitions. I also really like the original sounds from link!

Time Travel to Stop Trump! Time Travel to Stop Trump!

Yeeaahhhh i think this would actually happen.-.

Improv with hershel Improv with hershel

HAH

studiodenny responds:

thanks bro!

Override - PV02 Override - PV02

awesum :D

Leatherface/Texas Chainsaw Massacre; Animated Short Leatherface/Texas Chainsaw Massacre; Animated Short

Its so cool! I love how it just looks like its being gone in ms paint xDD And great props to the sound-guys, creepy!

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks man!

Last of us 2 Disney edition Last of us 2 Disney edition

Ahhh... Nice work, but it would have been better if it didnt end instantly after she finishes...