The Chef's Song by Labaiteatras (claymation music video) The Chef's Song by Labaiteatras (claymation music video)

Well executed, i liked the psychodelic part xD altho i think it would be better if you had animated the legs too. Also: Wanna make a music video for my band too? We'd credit you and everything^^

Undertale Thing Undertale Thing

the endcard so true... ..... xDD hilarious

Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

YAAAY ciara AND vaporwave 2 things i like very muuuch^^

Hide Hide

Amazing! The first time the monster made some nioses i was like what the hell... Awesome atmosphere with that mist, sp00ky ambiant soundtrack and a nice point and click adventure too!

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

A bit hard but incredible work for 2 days! I love the style and that dubstep tune in my ear really builds the tension X-X

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

y cant i ever play games? the games never get my keyboard commands.. sounds and looks very beautiful tho.-.

杜王町MORIOH CHO!Radio~ 杜王町MORIOH CHO!Radio~

<3<3<3<3

For Samurais For Samurais

I enjoy it, but thats more heavy metal, dont you think?

BERSERKYD responds:

Cool man ! YEah its kinda metal alternative, but the vibe for me is closer to punk rock I use to listen, like strung out wich is punk/metal. That could have been in metal as well your right... Thanks for the review !

We Are Number One But It's Future Funk We Are Number One But It's Future Funk

spicy

LemKuuja responds:

Maymay

Teeth are yummy Teeth are yummy

Grandiose idea! Convincing!

Eva Eva

omg yesss yESSSSSSSSS... altho ring and littlefinger on both hands look a bit awkward.

Ochako Ururaka Ochako Ururaka

This time the face turned out damn well!!