The Chef's Song by Labaiteatras (claymation music video) The Chef's Song by Labaiteatras (claymation music video)

Well executed, i liked the psychodelic part xD altho i think it would be better if you had animated the legs too. Also: Wanna make a music video for my band too? We'd credit you and everything^^

Undertale Thing Undertale Thing

the endcard so true... ..... xDD hilarious

Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

YAAAY ciara AND vaporwave 2 things i like very muuuch^^

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

this is why i love NG!!

Techno Cop (Sega Genesis); THE GHOUL REVIEW #2 Techno Cop (Sega Genesis); THE GHOUL REVIEW #2

i like the concept of reviews with your old style and voice acting.. and this twist xD GOLD!
but how do you keep this "unprofessional looking" animations and voices? dont take this the wrong way tho! im really into it^^

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for the response! I don't know what to do about the "unprofessional" stuff.

It's just what I do :- )

The Worst Bad Dream The Worst Bad Dream

Very great delivery! Liked the way the monster phased through the wall and just stood there looking at the viewer... sp00ky

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

This looks soo legit.. Absolutely fantastic! Very smooth transitions. I also really like the original sounds from link!

Time Travel to Stop Trump! Time Travel to Stop Trump!

Yeeaahhhh i think this would actually happen.-.

Improv with hershel Improv with hershel

HAH